Work Accident Claims
NO WIN NO FEE
Whiterose Blackmans Solicitors are experienced personal injury solicitors and we deal with Work Accident Claims for clients who live all over the UK. Where you live is irrelevant, if you have had a work accident claim we would like to hear from you. If you have been injured at work you may be able to make a claim against your employer, 90% of our enquiries result in a claim being started.
Your employer has a duty to take reasonable care for your health and safety during working hours, this includes areas on their premises and places you will go to do your job. They are responsible for the acts or failures committed by your fellow employees during the course of their employment, should that result in your injury.
If your employer has breached any of their duties, and as a result you were injured, then you may have a claim. Please contact us now with details of your employee liability claim and we assess your claim over the phone.
Start a claim today in seconds!!!
What type of work accidents could my employer be at fault for?
We have dealt with so many types of work accidents. Here are some questions to ask yourself when considering whether you have a claim
- Was the machinery in a good working order?
- Did the task you carried out require the help of another person?
- Were you supplied with the correct tools to carry out the job?
- Had you had the required training for the task you were involved in?
- Did you require specific clothing for the task? Some examples of clothing required include goggles, gloves, boots, and ear protectors. Were you provided with them?
- Did you trip due to the state of the flooring in the workplace?
- Were you provided with correct equipment when working at high levels?
- Was a risk assessment carried out for the task you were involved in?
How much will I receive if my work injury claim is successful?
If your personal injury claim is successful, the value of your claim will depend on the injury and your symptoms and the time it will take to recover. If you do not receive wages during your absence from work due to the accident, you can also claim these back.
Can I lose my job if I claim?
A common question is whether you can be made redundant due to your claim. Your claim for injury cannot be used as the reason for your redundancy and you cannot legally be dismissed because you have claimed.
To find out more and to discuss your circumstances contact us on 0113 216 5507 to discuss your claim with an experienced work injury solicitor!